In today’s episode I share my personal strategies of what I do when I feel like a failure (which happens, probably, several times a day!). Yes, all of us, even “the most successful” people feel like a failure on a regular basis. What are some coping mechanisms that can help in this situation? Watch the video to find out.
Here is a quick summary of what to do when you feel like a failure for those who don’t have 2 min for the video
- Close Facebook or all social media sites (comparison kills self-esteem)
- Don’t let your mind created “reasons” for it. (instead come up with a “neutral” reason)
- If possible, get outside. (not just to breathe… watch, why)
- Sing (it tricks your brain more than dancing!)
- If all fails, enjoy the misery (but use this one secret trick!)
In the comments below, please share YOUR favorite techniques of what to do when you feel like a failure